- RHCC men only.
- Interact with and encourage players.
- Greet players at coin toss and reiterate key points of game. Key points will be provided in the Score Keeper's clipboard.
- Check all players for official event wristbands.
- Assist the referee(s) by marking the line of scrimmage and calling illegal rushes.
- Must be able to handle any challenging situation that may arise. For example, an overly aggressive player that is not playing with a sense of fun and respect for others. These situations are rare but can happen.
Thursday, February 2nd, 6–8 pm at Rolling Hills Community Church. > Google Map
At the meeting we will have dinner and discuss our overall objectives and mission. We will also break off into groups to discuss each person's specific tasks. After groups are done meeting we will all gather to assemble player bags. It's going to be a fun and meaningful time to prepare for game day!
Schedule - Field General
Your start time is when you should check in with your volunteer coordinator at the volunteer tent. Give yourself time to get there and get parking before checking in.
If you're hard core like Diego and can do more than one shift that is a tremendous help and also reduces the total number of volunteers needed. All day volunteers on Saturday get a FREE lunch from Battleground BBQ!
Saturday, February 4th, 2017
Shift 1: 8:00am – 11:30
Shift 2: 11:30 – 3:00
Shift 3: 2:45 – 6:15pm
Sunday, February 5th, 2017
Shift 1: 1:15 – 3:45
If you have any questions or issues regarding volunteering, please contact your amazing volunteer coordinator.
If you have any questions about the weather status on game day, go to our Weather page for all the info. We play in rain, snow, sleet or shine.
Volunteers sponsored by: